It is the policy of RCS® to respect the legitimate proprietary intellectual property rights of their owners.
RCS has designated an agent (specified below) to receive notifications of claimed IP infringement on its sites. Please be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your IP right has been infringed, please provide RCS’s Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the IP right.
- a description of the IP right that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on RCS’s Site, with enough detail that We may find it on our Site; providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- our address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the IP owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
RCS’s agent for notice of claims of IP infringement can be reached as follows:
If you believe that the material you posted was removed by mistake, and that you have the right to post the material, you may elect to send us a counter notice. To be effective the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of A mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows: